Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wouldn't you like to be a cherry too?


I don't know why I didn't post this sooner. Oh well...

The Cherry Forums are now open the the public! For those of you wondering why on earth anyone would call herself Cherry Red, go
here and find out.

We all have "cherry" names in Jennifer Crusie's Forums and e-groups. It's part of the fun. This is a great group for readers and writers alike. I happen to be a moderator on the Reading Board, but I try to participate on all the boards when I have time. You have to join to view the Writing Boards, but it's painless and free. The writing boards ("Writing Craft", "Writing Life" and "Publishing") are great resources for writers of all genres and experiences, pubbed or unpubbed.


We always have wonderful conversations going on in the Forums so please come visit us. You'll find me listed as Kim AKA Cherry Red. The threads are organized and easy to navigate, plus the boards are just plain pretty. Everyone is welcome to join, so please stop on by and check us out!

Current Mood: Jazzed

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Katy Cooper said...

What a lovely invitation--if I weren't already a cherry, I'd be there in a heartbeat. (For anyone who reads this who hasn't checked out the forums, come on down!)

6:09 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Now Katy honey don't be so modest. You're not just a member, but a fantabulous Mod for the Writing board. And you give out wonderful advice every day.

Thanks for stopping by Darlin'.

Kim:)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Chari-Dee said...

I agree with Cherry Red, check out the forums. There is something there for readers and writers alike. And Katy really does give wonderful advice. She is awesome! So is Cherry Red, if you can't already tell by her blog!

7:05 PM  
Blogger meesh said...

I just sent this to my bestest friend who is working on her second book. You guys sound so cool and supportive! :) I hope she gets a chance to check y'all out.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Aww, thanks Charity. The reading boards don't require too much input. Especially if I haven't read the book being discussed, then my main job is to make sure everyone follows the "rules" of the board. Which makes me the board police. LOL.

Just that everyone knows that if you're contacted offlist about a silly thing like signing yor name, it's not meant to hurt your feelings, or make you uncomfortable, just to maintaining a uniform board. Not that I've ever contacted Charity about such things. I'm just rambling as I tend to do. :)

Hey Meesh,
Do hop on over (pun intended) and do invite friends too. There's a wealth of information, support and lots of nice people over in the cherry forums.

Kim:)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home