Monday, May 29, 2006

MUSIC MEME ANSWERED

I'M GOING TO GIVE THE ANSWERS TO ALL THE SONGS NO ONE GUESSED IN BLOCK CAPS...AND HERE WE GO!

1) Well I find myself in reverie/of what we might have had and what might have been-
"SPIRIT OF '76" BY THE ALARM

2) Well, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on now touch me babe/can’t you see, that I am not afraid "Touch Me" by the Doors (Dee)

3) I am the hungry wolf/and I run endlessly with my mate -"THE HUNGRY WOLF" BY X

4) I met her at the 7-11/now I’m in seventh heaven- "7-11" BY THE RAMONES

5) I am not he, nor master, nor lord/no crown to wear, no cross to bear in stations- DEMONCRATS BY CRASS

6) I hear the clock, it’s 6am/I feel so far from where I’ve been "You Were Meant for Me" by Jewel (Dee)

7) And now they’re trying to take my life away/forever young I cannot stay. Hey!- "SIXTY-EIGHT GUNS" BY THE ALARM

8) Father, can you hear me? /How have I let you down?- "SORROW" BY BAD RELIGION

9) Out on the wiley, windy moors, we'd roll and fall in green- "WUTHERING HEIGHTS" (ORIGINALLY BY KATE BUSH) THE VERSIONS I HAVE ARE BY PAT BENATAR & HAYLEY WESTENRA

10) Hearts go astray/ Leaving hurt when they go- "EVERLASTING LOVE" MY VERSION IS BY U-2, BUT IT'S AN OLD SONG

11) I’m standing here on the ground/The sky above won’t fall down- "DON'T CHANGE" BY INXS

12) (Hey, hey, hey, hey) There’ll be food on the table tonight/(Hey, hey, hey, hey)There’ll be pay in your pocket tonight- "BLUE SKY MINE" BY MIDNIGHT OIL

13) End of passion play, crumbling away/I’m your source of self-destruction- "MASTER OF PUPPETS" BY METALLICA

14) Oh, Elise it doesn’t matter what you say/I just can’t stay here every yesterday- "A LETTER TO ELISE" BY THE CURE

15) Give me one reason to stay here and I’ll turn right back around "Give Me One Reason" by Tracy Chapman (Dan)

16) When I wake up yeah I know I’m gonna be/I’m gonna be the man who wakes up next to you "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by the Proclaimers (Erica)

17) Friday night I’d just got back/ I had my eyes shut/was dreaming bout the past "Million Miles Away" my version (original) by the Plimsouls/also remade by the Goo Goo Dolls (Dee)

18) Shayla worked in a Facory/She wasn’t history/She’s just a number "Shayla" by Blondie (Dan)

19) So 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me - "ARE YOU GONNA BE MY GIRL" BY JET

20) Free- is all that she could bleed/That's why'll she'll never stay- "MOLLY'S CHAMBERS" BY KINGS OF LEON

Current Mood: worn out. Long weekend after a LONG workweek. Still doing laundry and such for tomorrow...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

New commetn from me on your "Don't Forget" post. It's about linking. Sorry if you already learned how. I know Char was helping you out, but all that HTML stuff confused me. I use the point and click method, and it seems to work out fine.
HIH,
dee

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home