Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mid-week assessment


Sending out some cherry love to all of you!

My list of goals is going very very well. I have continued to work out each day this week so far, as well as doing one critique a night as I planned. I have one more to do to be all caught up. After that, I just need to make sure to critique one scene per week. Hopefully I will remember how tired I was this week when I think about letting one slide.

Addendum to tomorrow's goal:

Thursday: Work out before work, write crit early, get to bed by 10 PM. (7 hours of sleep would be heaven!)

Those of you who set goals this week, how are you doing so far? I know that Dee over at Dee Cee Talks has some goals:
http://deeceetalks.blogspot.com/ I'll have to check in with her tomorrow. Michele too. She said she wanted to get some writing done this week. She and I promised we'd do it together and I mean to keep my end of the bargain.

Also, today I received my cherry purse full of goodies from the Michele Fund auction. It's really cute and I SO heart Jill for putting them together. I got my On Writing book on tape Monday too. (Thanks Gin!) I've read the book, but hearing Stephen King read his own words is very entertaining. Hubby's enjoying it too. I can't wait to get Lani and Karen H's books!

Time for bed now. If I hurry I can get a good 6 hours sleep. Yay!

Current Mood: sleepy yet satisfied (Hakuna Matata!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

I got my bag in the mail too! SO CUTE.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Isn't it just? The pencils and the water bottle were in the goodie bags that Jenny gave us in Reno. Jill was the one who had a lot of it made, I think.

I'm really quite a geek. I had to have the thing not for the purse (I already have 4 cherry purses and yes, it's a small obsession) but for the key chain. :) And I love the magnet. Jill made some like this with Jenny's book covers...

So cute.

9:53 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Hey Kim,
I love the Cherries and all, but I'm missing your posts. Where are you? If you're working on your WIP or your crits, then don't worry about it. But if you're not...please come back!!
Hope all is well out your way!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Hey Dee,
I'm here. It sounds so stupid but that list wore me out! I'm trying to get back. Will blog tonight, just thinking of what to say that's semi-interesting... Thanks for missing me. :)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home