Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm learning

Hey! This blog stuff is kind of hard. Not the writing. That part's easy. The programming part. It's taken me two hours to figure out how to get links on the right side of this thing. So please check them out!

The good news is that they actually work. The bad news is that I didn't work on my WIP or write any critiques tonight. ::sigh:: I'm going to have to give myself a certain amount of time per night to work on the blog and devote the rest of my time to writing. I hate "scheduling" myself, but I find that it's the only way I ever get anything done.

One thing I'd like for my blog is one of those charts that shows the progress of my WIP. I found the template on a site and made a red one today. I tried to put it on the blog but it didn't work. Really, with my non-computer-techiness I should be insanely proud that I figured out how to do the links in one sitting. Tomorrow's another day.

If anyone's out there reading this ::cricket chirp:: (Yeah, that's what I thought.) and you have any tips for me, I'm all ears eyes. How did you learn to conquer the Blogger beast?

current mood: determined

2 Comments:

Blogger Katy Cooper said...

I wish I could help you, my dear, but you're so far ahead of the curve on this stuff that I'm just trailing along behind you, whining to myself, "How'd she do that?"

6:14 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Posting the links is easy, Katy. I know I said it took me two hours, but I can show you very easily. Part of it had to do with the codes that Mollie taught us in the Cherry Forums. I sort of had something to work with based on that.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home