Monday, May 08, 2006

Once more, with feeling

Success!

Just thought I'd post a quick update. Wow! Three blogs in one day. A personal best. I have written and posted my critique for the day. A have also looked over the Forum I moderate and caught up on my e-mail. Then I read the last scene I wrote for the WIP and it's not half-bad. Hey! I can work with this.

I'ts pretty much bedtime now, but if I can go along like this every night--even if I don't have time for the WIP until this weekend--I wil be extremely happy. There is nothing worse for me than not being able to concentrate on writing because I feel like I'm neglecting my obligations.

Current mood: Satisfied

5 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

WTG, Kim!
See, just the idea of 'the list' is not nearly as suffocating as that whole 'schedule' thing, right? I actually got my laundry out of the tv room, and spent an hour on my WIP yesterday. I'm getting ready to tackly my desk now. Really, I'd rather be reading, but hey, I wrote it down, so I'm gonna do it.
And THREE BLOGS in ONE day?!? You're a maniac!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

You're so much better than I am at the crits. I have the best of intentions and then around Thursday night, I totally blow it.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Dee~ Good for you! So glad to hear you were productive.

Brooke~ I'm not very good at crits. Cherry crits anyway. But I try to do them as an exercise. I feel like they are improving at least. And you can turn them in late. I just started this round after the 4th one was posted.

12:12 AM  
Blogger inkgrrl said...

Good job - I have to get as far along in my goals as just doing a crit in the first place...

BTW - where are the links to the other two blogs? What am I missing? I miss stuff...

1:38 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Hey, Kari,

Just click on Dee and Brooke's usernames (in blue) above, it'll take you to their blogs. I also have the links to cherry blogs on my blog page.

Kim:)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home