Monday, May 08, 2006

6:45 AM

Things that have already made me happy today:

1) The alarm clock rang twice before I heard it, but I didn't ignore it. I got up and got myself to the gym even though I only had 5 hours of sleep.

2) When I walked in the door, Tony at the front desk said, "You're late!" which is the Tony equivalent of "Good job, kid. I knew you'd be back."

3) After 50 minutes, 3 1/2 miles, and burning 300 calories I am no longer sleepy.

4) The day's just started and I don't have to work out again until tomorrow. Yeah!

5) I saw a jogger I usually see on my way home from the gym. She's about my age, the perfect weight--not too big, not too small--and her thighs are firm from running regularly. She's my inspiration.

6) The smell of the clothes when I pulled them out of the washer.

7) My snoring puppy and husband when I came back home.

8) The hot shower I am about to partake in.

9) Recalling the faboo episode of Grey's Anatomy from last night. Damn, I love that show!

10) A quick blog. That was fun.

Current mood: Inspired

2 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

10 happy things before 7am?
Now that's the beginning of a beautiful day!!
Lucky YOU!!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Kinda cool, huh? It just popped into my head on my way home from the gym. Put a positive spin on the day too.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home