Thursday, May 25, 2006

Michele's Got a new Blog & More Music Meme


Michele's finally got a blog! You can vist her here: http://warriorinpink.blogspot.com/ She posted her Yahoo avatar, so I thought I'd post mine too. You really can't see mine so well in the corner of my blog up there. This was a fairly good representation of me about 3 or 4 years ago (except she needs more hips) but now I'm too chunky to pass for her. Must keep up these M-F workouts. Also I always have bangs because I'm not wild about my widows's peak. :)

On the meme:
I can't believe that no one has gotten #10, which is old and #19 & #20--both pretty recent and used in commericals!

Never expected anyone to get #5 ever.

I've discussed #s 1, 4, 7, 8 and 14 with a certain group of friends who shall remain nameless... C and C should know some of these for sure. Are you there, ladies?

Current mood: really worn out. Drama at work today. ::sigh::

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Woooo hoooo!!! It's true, I DO have a blog and it feels great! And this is my first blog comment on the net and I'm glad it's to YOU, Kim! :) I love my blog. It's like therapy!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

I love you blog too, Jersey Girl. You're doing a GREAT job with it. Everybody needs to check it out.

HUGE HUGS,
Kim:)

8:35 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Michele,
On the off chance you read this, It ried to comment on your blog. Not sure if you saw it or not. It said that you had to approve all comments.
I love your blog, and hope all is well in your world today!!

hugs to you,
dee

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home