Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Shoe Love

I just received these pink shoes in the mail last week. I love-love-love them and I thought I'd share. Aren't they just the cutest? Of course the day after I ordered them, they got marked down $15 dollars. I was annoyed that I missed the savings--hey, this girl likes her bargains--until I opened the box. Oh, boy are they ever pretty! And sparkly too! Lots of pretty beadwork along with the silver studs. Fabric's a bit shimmery as well.

They were out of my size, so I ordered one size bigger. It seems they run small, because they fit perfectly! They're a teensy bit narrow so I've been wearing them just for a couple of hours at a time and already they are stretching out nicely and my feet don't have any blisters. Must remember this technique in the future. I like them so much I'm toying with the idea of ordering them in brown too. An extra added bonus is that the cut of the shoe makes my feet look much smaller. Any girl with big feet knows what a good thing that is!

Have any of you out there in BloggerLand treated yourself to something pretty lately? If so, please share!

Current mood: Tickled Pink

4 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Those rule! Excellent shoe purchase.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Thank you. I think so too. :)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Wigged Out said...

Gawd, they're gorgeous but how can you walk in those things?? Just looking at them gives me vertigo.

They suit you to a T.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Lorraine,
They aren't really that tall. Plus the wedge is much more stable to walk on. I thik you could do it!

Thank you for saying they suit me. They're just so pretty, I'm happy just to look at my feet when I'm wearing them. :)

Kim:)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home