Monday, June 05, 2006

The 29 Questions Quiz for my Protagonist

The 29 questions Quiz

I got this from
Dee who got it from Kelly. decided to make it into a writing exercise by having my protagonist answering the questions... And here we go!

Roma DeSalvare's attempt at the 29 questions quiz:

Q1) When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? I start it and then get in after to allow the water time to heat up.

Q2) Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle? No. I could care less about that sort of thing.

Q3) Do you moan in the shower like the people on the Herbal Essences commercial? Oh, yes. A long hot shower is often the best reward (along with some pizza) after a 20 hour day.

Q4) Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? Nope.

Q5) Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? Mom said she bathed us together when we were little. We're triplets.

Q6) Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower? Oh yes. Timesaver for a busy girl.

Q7) Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? Sure.

Q8) How old do you look? My (lack of) height makes people mistake me for a younger woman at a distance. I'm 26. I think my face looks about that.

Q9) How old do you act? Some days I act 50 and other days I act 16. My life is filled with responsibility. Gotta blow off steam sometimes.

Q10) Whats the last song you sang? A Healing Chant.

Q11) Have you recently become a member of anything? Not that I can think of.

Q12) What are your plans for the weekend? I work at the clinic Saturday halfday and I'm on call all weekend as usual. No real plans unless Kamaria drags me out to a movie or something.

Q13) Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Never been kissed.

Q14) Whats the sexist thing about Condoleeza Rice? Sorry. Can't think of anything.

Q15) Does anything on your body itch right now? No. Full Moon's a few days off yet. :)

Q16) Who's the sexiest famous woman alive? Angelina Jolie

Q17) Who's the sexiest famous man alive? Hmm... Michael Easton maybe?

Q18) Does every family have a crazy uncle? Of course.

Q19) Have you ever smuggled something into America? No.

Q20) Does playing the guitar make a girl/guy more attractive? It doesn't hurt. :)

Q21) Do you live in a city with a good sports team? Bella Luna Canyon's an unincorporated City. As for a sports team...yes, if you count the teams at Bella Luna High School. Go Wolves!

Q22) Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag? Since I have a huge appetite, I'll say, yes, I probably have.

Q23) Have you ever had sex in a tent? Never had sex.

Q24) What about in a boat? See Q23.

Q25) Have you ever dated a Goth? Never dated anyone. Don't want to tempt myself.

Q26) Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex? Someday I'd like to have both. I have less than four years to wait and counting down... tick tock.

Q27) Can you fix your own car? Certain things.

Q28) Would you want to kill George W Bush yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it? I may not like the man, but I could never kill someone. I want him out of office, but not dead.

Q29) Should guys wear pink? Sure. Why not?

Current mood: (Kim) Full and happy... just had lunch

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

Kim,
Loved your answers. And now, I can't wait to read your book!
dee

2:08 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Thanks Dee,

I can't wait to read it either. ::Sigh:: Serious lack of motivation the last couple of weeks. Can't seem to get with it lately.

Kim

10:19 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Hello???
You still out there?
Been well over a week, haven't seen you.
Hope all is well!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Thanks for thinking og me Dee darlin'! I actually had a couple of posts that I needed to edit just sitting there in the que. Will post one fo them tonight. :) Check out my faboo new shoes.

8:44 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Thinking of you? Hah! I check your blog at least two times a day, if you havn't posted. I really like keeping up with you over there on the other side of the country.

Glad everything is ok, and LOVE love love those shoes!!

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home