Thursday, June 01, 2006

The 50 short questions Quiz

I got this from Kelly's Blog which I found through Dee's Blog. I don't know Kelly personally, but I know Dee and I was browsing around trying to get in the writing mode and I just love quizzes. Don't know why. Always have. So, it was easy enough to write up quickly and so I decided to. Why don't you try it too? And let me know that you did so I can go read yours. Just as I'm going to let Kelly know that I'm doing this one...


Take the quiz, copy and paste to your own blog and change your answers.

The 50 short questions Quiz

Q1) Sleep with or without clothes on? Depends

Q2) Prefer black or blue pens? Black

Q3) Dress up on Halloween? If I have a party to go to

Q4) Like to travel? I LOVE TO

Q5) Like Someone? Yup

Q6) Do they know? He does

Q7) Who sleeps with you every night? Abner

Q8) Think you're attractive? I clean up good.

Q9) Want to get married? Never did before I met Abner…but when he asked me I said, “Yes!”

Q10) To: Abner. No other.

Q11) Are you a good student? Yes.

Q12) Are you currently happy? Yes. Life’s a bit disorganized, but I’m happy.

Q13) Have you ever cheated?? Been cheated on? No and no

Q14) Birthplace? Long Beach, CA

Q15) Christmas or Halloween? Christmas

Q16) Colored or black-and-white photo? Black & white

Q17) Do long distance relationships work? I think they can, though I’ve never had one.

Q18) Do you believe in astrology? Not really, though my sign totally fits me.

Q19) Do you believe in love at first sight? Oh, yes! Happened for Abner and me.

Q20) Do you consider yourself the life of the party? No, but I’m a great party hostess.

Q21) Do you drink? Sometimes.

Q22) Do you make fun of people? I like to tease certain friends, but not in a mean way.

Q23) Do you think dreams eventually come true? I honestly do, if you work hard enough.

Q24) Favorite fictional character? Phedre no` Delaunay (from Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel's Dart, Kushiel's Chosen, Kushiel's Avatar & finally Kushiel's Scion: out this month. Yeah!) She's sexy, smart, loyal and brave. Such a combination.

Q25) Go to the movies or rent? Rent. $20 for two tickets vs $1.50 rental can be put to better use.

Q26) Have you ever moved? A couple of times. Not a fan.

Q27) Have you ever stolen anything? Yes. Candy--as a child.

Q28) How's the weather right now? Too hot for me.

Q29) Last time you cut your hair? I trim it all the time.

Q30) Last person you talked to on the phone? I hate the phone. Someone at work.

Q31) Last time you showered? This morning.

Q32) Loud or soft music? LOUD

Q33) Mcdonalds or Burger King? McDonalds hot fudge sundaes & fruit ‘n’ yogurt parfaits…for a meal, I’d rather have Del Taco or El Pollo Loco

Q34) Night or day? Night

Q35) Number of pillows? 2

Q36) Piano or guitar? Electric Guitar

Q37) Future job? Published author.

Q38) Current job? Purchaser.

Q39) Current love? Forever Love: Abner.

Q40) Current longing? More time to write, to sleep, to have a maid.

Q41) Current disappointment? Lack of writing time.

Q42) Current annoyance? Niki, my barking dog

Q43) Last thing you ate? Chicken breast, pasta, green salad & Diet Coke

Q44) Last thing you bought? 7-11 Peach cobbler flavored latte. Yum. And $2 cheaper than Starbucks.

Q45) Most recent thing you are looking forward to? Having lunch with Michele and Pat on Saturday!!!

Q46) What are you hearing right now? Abner grumbling about his computer.

Q47) Plans for the weekend? Sat: Lunch with my friends Michele and Pat &
Laughing Liberally Show. Sun: Hopefully a day with nothing planned. I love days like that.

Q48) What did you do today? Worked out, went to work, cooked dinner, checked e-mail.

Q49) Pick a lyric, any lyric or song? “I’m not ready to make nice. I’m not ready to back down. I’m still mad as hell and I don’t have time to go round and round and round.” I’m not a Dixie Chicks fan, but Natalie Maines is awesome. Any woman who speaks her mind and makes no excuses for it, is ok in my book. I might just buy the CD.

Q50) Pick a movie quote? “You look good wearing my future.” Keith to Watts in Some Kind of Wonderful-- I just love that movie.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Kel~ said...

Awesome! I have to agree, I love quizzes too which is why I wanted to start sharing them. It is a great little stress reliever. Thanks for letting me know.

4:22 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

What a fun quiz! You will see it on my blog shortly!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Hey Kel,

Thanks for stopping by! I saw you did another quiz on your blog and if I need more destressing (ha. I surely will. Someone's out to get me at work) I'll do that one too.

Kim:)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Hi Michele,

Ok, missy! I'll be checking your blog to see if you do it!

Kim:)- who realizes that her quiz answers make her sound like a tightwad. Really, I'm not. I just like to put my money where it feels more important to spend it. :)

1:46 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Oh oh oh! Question 50... your answer... Totally awesome! I loved that line too!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Yeah, that one and "Well, you're stupid. I always knew you were stupid." :) I love that movie...

7:10 AM  
Blogger freethoughtguy said...

That's a neat quiz!

I'm trying to enjoy the new Dixie Chicks CD without letting politics get in the way (for the record, I too am ashamed of the President).

6:06 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Thanks for stopping by Freethinker! I enjoyed your blog too.

Personally I don't mind politics getting in the way of music! Political themes in music is something I've always loved, from the ballads of the 60's to the punk rock of the 70's and 80's I listed to growing up. :)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home