Monday, November 06, 2006

The Michele Fund Auction is Underway!




Hi there!
I just wanted to post a couple of photos of Michele so everyone could see the person who our Fund is named after! The first pic is Michele and me at the RWA Rita & Golden Heart Ceremony in Reno, July of 2005. The second one is (obviously) a group of us at The Race for the Cure in February of 2006. Left to Right: Michele's wonderful husband John, Michele (Jersey Girl looking diva-ish in her pink ensemble), me and my mom Phyllis. I wish I had more photos to post, but I think that's all the photos of Michele I have saved to my computer.
Anyway, the auction is live right now! I hope you're all as excited as I am. I've already been outbid on the item I wanted. This means war! :)
Seriously, if you're new to the Blog, this auction is a fundraiser for Michele's medical bills for her breast cancer treatments, medication, co pays, etc. So it is a very good cause. We have 75 items and most of them would make fantastic holiday gifts. So, please check our auction out.
If the link doesn't work, please go to ebay and click on the link for Advanced Search (just below the search box on the top right) and where it says "From Sellers" click on "from specific sellers" and type: themichelefund in the box. This should pull up all 75 of our items.
Please pass this information on to your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers and thank you so much for spreading the word.
Current Mood: Hopeful

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Chari-Dee said...

I haven't blogged since the 20th, so I need to get busy and do that, and I will indeed make sure that TMF gets mucho attention. I'll even put it on my MySpace Blog, which oddly enough, gets way more traffic, lol.

I've bid on like 4 things, and I REALLY want them, I will be watching them like a hawk. I wanted more, but figured if I was going to have to go to the mattresses over some of it, I'd better make sure I had the cash ;)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

I keep visitng your Blog, but nobody's home! LOL.

I've bid on like 10 things. If I won them all I'd be in serious trouble. By the end of the week I'll be outbid on all of them and I'll have to decide which items I want the most. Right now I'm having a great time though. :)

I saw you bidding over there. I have a new ebay username so everyone knows who I am now. Last time I was using the one my hubby and I use so I was incognito.

Kim:)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Chari-Dee said...

OMG! Did you see who is winning that $1000 quilt right now???????? I was a huge fan of hers before this, but come on, this just is the topper!!

Just had to show my nerdyness this morning I guess, LOL. But, MJD! Bidding on TMF!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

OMG! Is THAT who the bidder is?!? I LOVE Mary Janis Davidson. Michele is going to be floored when she finds out.

Wow, wow, wow!

And Wow....

10:14 AM  
Blogger Chari-Dee said...

Yeppers! Her hubby is anthony alongi. I noticed the name and about wet myself, LOL. I've got their e-mail address from last months contest and I'm getting ready to e-mail and tell her how absolutely awed I am by that. What can a thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping Michele out, hurt? Nothing, right?

So after I pick Bear up from school I'm going to send an e-mail. Isn't that just the coolest thing?!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blast and darnation! I don't know what I was thinking, but I certainly wasn't paying enough attention. I completely spaced out on bidding for TMF. Is there a way I can still donate?

Caryle, the highly forgetful and HIGHLY flaky

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home