Tuesday, October 24, 2006

As promised


Here is a picture of the cake I made for Sally and Guy. I'm not sure how well the photo will turn out, but there you have it. Pay no mind to the junk in the background. I was just taking the photo for myself, I hadn't planned on sharing it. I have a couple of lovely pictures of Guy and Sally cutting the cake on the prettily decorated cake table, but they are sideways pictures of course. If I can figure out how to flip the pictures, I'll post one of those. No one's ever going to accuse me of being a computer wiz.
Current Mood: Sleepy

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

Kim, that is simply BEAUTIFUL! Really, really special. You are such an incredibly talented woman. I'm jealous!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Awww, thanks you guys. Actually that design is really easy. All it requires is a little time and a steady hand. I guess it might require a little patience too--or perfectionism, which I have much more of than patience...

Kim:)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Katy Cooper said...

Patience, a steady hand--which means a hand that will be steadied--a good eye and a sense of proportion: basically, you have to be an artist.

Quoth she who couldn't do that if her life depended on it.

That is, Katy

4:32 PM  
Blogger Heidi Cullinan said...

Kim, ABSOLULTELY lovely. Wow.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

You could do it, Katy. Guaranteed. Thanks for the lovely words. Thank you too, Heidi. I'm glad that I was able to do it for them.

I say this not just because I was a cake decorator for 10 years (or because I llove cake) but it seems more like an "official" wedding when there is a cake with bride and groom cutting/feeding eachother pictures. :)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home