Monday, October 23, 2006

NaNoWriMo--Woo Hoo!



I decided to sign up for NaNoWriMo this year. I've never done it before--and I'll never write 50,000 words in one month--but it definitely can't hurt! A few of my friends do Nano every year. The lovely cherry Lani Diane Rich has sold 2 of her Nano books Time Off for Good Behavior and Maybe Baby. Everyone I've ever asked about Nano had positive things to say about his or her experiences.

So, if you have been thinking about participating too, why not sign up? What do you have to lose? It's free. (Or you could make a little donation--I plan to*.) And you just might write a little more because you know that there's a whole lotta people all over the world writing too.

If you need a buddy, add me. I'm "cherryred." Let's all enjoy the November madness that is NaNoWriMo together!

PS. If you're feeling bad about signing up when you know you don't have time, I don't have time either. I'll be working on our Michelefund auction in November, so I'll be a very busy girl! Check out a sampling of the items we're auctioning and get excited.

Current Mood: Ambitious!

*Update: Made the donation. Got a nifty little halo above my name. Sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

I signed up for NaNo too!
Add me to your list. I have nobody yet, but I'll add you. I am, of course, deeceetalks, since plain ol' dee was already taken.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

I will certainly Dee! Yay!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home