Sunday, October 22, 2006

Does anyone know...

how to post pictures in Blogger within the text? Whenever I try to write a little and then post a pic, then write some more, and then post a pic, Blogger just puts them all at the top of my post--in backwards order to boot.

Also, does anyone know how to turn my pictures sideways in Blogger? Whenever I have a photo that I took horizontally and I try to post it, it's sideways. Even if I've already flipped it in my photo program.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Current mood: confused

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Chari-Dee said...

I'm not sure how to make a picture sidways, but, and granted this is how I do it, so there is probably an easier way, to put the pictures where I want them, I upload them, then go to edit HTML copy and paste it, delete the code and then paste it where I want the picture to be. Did I make any sense? If not, I'll try again when I'm more awake ;)

4:27 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

WOw, Charity, that sounds like a lot of work! :) Thanls for the tip, though. I guess I'll just keep doing like I've been doing...

9:16 PM  
Blogger dee said...

It's really not that much work. You upload your picture first, then write up your stuff, then go to the html and cut/.paste your pic to where you want it.

Also, even though you may flip your pic in your photo-edit program, you have to save it as a new pic. So go ahead and flip it on your comuter, then save that, then make sure you upload the saved pic to blogger. If you have any problems, contact me by e-mail.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home