Friday, September 29, 2006

Long week

I don't know what it is about busy weeks. I feel so drained. I don't like having something planned every day even if they're good things. And they've all been good things so far. I will post about the Governor's and First Ladies Conference for Women in the future. It was awesome. I also attended the Ricky Nelson Remembered concert with my mom on Wednesday and that was excellent too. I mainly went with her because she needed someone to go with, but it was a fabulous show. I have one Nelson cassette (After the Rain) and I can't think of the last time I've listened to it, but let me tell you, Matthew and Gunnar Nelson are really talented, funny and sentimental and I'd definitely attend another show.

Tomorrow is the all day workshop with Chris Vogler and I can't wait! If I don't pick up a tidbit or two about plotting from this man, I'm hopeless indeed.

Current Mood: Stressed. Fridays are stressful at work if you're behind--and I am

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Chari-Dee said...

I don't like every night of the week being full either. I have to tell you though, the Ricky Nelson, thing? I would have so totally dug that!! Sounds like you had a very busy week last week. Busy, but fun! Hope things are slowing down a bit. How is Lulu?

8:06 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Hi Charity!

The Ricky Nelson show was awesome. His sons are so talented--and really nice people too. They told a story about their dad in between each song. What wonderfully sentimental men they are. And good to thier fans too. They signed autographs and took pictures afterward--said they wouldn't leave until they'd seen everyone who wanted to talk to them. Ricky Nelson must have been one hell of a father.

Lulu is well. Lately she's very playful. Will update blog soon.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Chari-Dee said...

Just wanted to make sure everything is okay, haven't heard from you in a while!!!!! Hope everything is good.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

All is well. Will blog soon! Hugs!

3:56 PM  
Blogger meesh said...

Looking forward to hearing all about the Women's Conference. I read about it in the news but have not heard any "real" personal accounts of the day. I hope it was good.

That's so cool about the Nelson boys and the great concert. I met them one night in Hollywood when I was out with my musician boyfriend. It was so surreal because I used to have a picture of them in my locker when I was in junior high. People whose pictures you have in your locker are not supposed to be real people that you can just meet at a club in L.A. Not even when you've grown up. :) It messes with your head.

Take care and I hope you get to relax a little.

P.S. I noticed your link to the Grey's Anatomy writer's blog. I love that show and the blog. Shonda and her writing staff is the best. Seriously.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home