Saturday, November 04, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 4 & Michelefund babble

I am a little sad to report that my NaNo total for Day 4 is 0. I thought I could take some a time to write today, but my computer was going too slow (I thought it was the ebay site at first) and it made my work on the Michele Fund Auction take much longer than I expected. Enter my fabulous husband who forced me to re-boot and cleaned out all the cookies in my trusty laptop and I was moving again! Yeah! I love you, honey!

No worries, though. 4 is my lucky number, and I feel very fortunate to have spent the 4th doing my part (I'm one of a group) to get this auction up and running. A special shout out to Robin, Dee, Heidi, Pokey, and my cousin Kristy, who helped me deal with all the silly ebay issues over the last couple of weeks and gave me much needed support. Smooches! And thank you to everyone else who's working behind the scenes organizing, e-mailing, donating, crafting, mailing things off or just spreading the word. We couldn't do it without you.

Please remember to spread the word about our Michele Fund Auction on your blogs, tell your family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, etc. We have many nice items that will help you with your holiday shopping. The Auction starts Monday. Check the Michelefund site and hopefully the link will be up and running. If not, go to ebay and write "TMF" in the search bar. All the item's names begin with the letters TMF (The Michele Fund).

Current NaNoWriMo Wordcount- 1,670 Words
Current Mood- Determined!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home