Saturday, January 05, 2008

Mixer Love!

My fairy godmother gave me a generous gift card for Amazon.com for Christmas. I had no idea what to buy myself, but then I found this:


I've wanted one of these Kitchen Aid mixers for the last 15 or 20 years, but they're so expensive and I could never justify spending the money. But Amazon had it on sale! And I had a gift card! And they had free shipping--a $22 savings! My mixer is 15 years old, so I could justify the part I put in to buy it quite easily. With the free Super Saver Shipping, it was supposed to arrive on the 28th, but surprise! It came yesterday!

Now I'm in mixer love. It's easy to see why, is it not? My husband likes it too. He thinks it looks nice in the kitchen, he says, but he's probably just thinking that now it'll be so much easier for me to make treats. Hee. (Please don't mind my messy kitchen. Red cabinets coming soon.)


And here's Ace with the mixer:


I'm so very pleased tonight.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE! And RED! I love it! Um, how do I get one of those nice Fairy Godmother's? :)

HUGS,
Michele, oh...and Ace looked very cute!

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted under John's email, because blogger was being fussy with my ID!

Michele

8:28 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Michele! It's you! How I've missed you!

Debated about the chrome mixer, but decided I really had to have red. Esp since when we remodel we're going for red cabinets. :)

Mixer love, love, love. She's so pretty.

Off to check your blog and see if you have any new posts...

Hugs!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home