Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Craziness


Sorry I'm so quiet. Christmas is kicking my butt. After much shopping every night this week, I've managed to narrow my list down to 11 people--one of whom is my mom who gets multiple gifts--plus my neighbors (and some family) who usually get baked goods, and did I happen to mention nothing is wrapped? I'm looking at 20 such gifts right now, sitting on my desk, taunting me with their nakedness.

If I play my cards right (and no, there will be no Christmas cards this year, but possibly New Year cards) I may get everything done on time. No slacking for me this weekend!

Healthy Lifestyle Update: Last week's half pound brings the total to 26 pounds lost. Temptations have been great this week, but not as great as I thought they'd be. Sometimes it just takes putting yourself in the right frame of mind. I'm there 95% of the time. The other 5%, I splurge, or walk away and pine. :)

Happy frantic holiday shopping to you all.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home