Thursday, November 29, 2007

Eeeeee! 2

She just called. In traffic she's probably an hour and a half away. I can calm down now. Poor thing must be tired. She was at a sick friend's house, helping her clean out her kennels. Her friend must run a rescue too. The sad thing is she lives an hour and a half (without traffic) from me. But this lady lives a good 45 minutes (without traffic) PAST me! A long day for her.

I have a nice loaf of cranberry-orange bread to offer her, but she'll probably be hungrier than that. I like her so much from her e-mails, I want to order her a pizza. Weird, I know, but the way I was raised, I like to feed people I care about and I don't have the ingredients to cook anything right now. She cares about animals. She deserves to be cared for too. Hopefully her friend fed her.

Update tonight. Please cross your fingers that Lulu and Ace like each other.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home