Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends. I just finished my baking--I was in charge of dessert--and we'll be off to my sister-in-law's in about an hour. (Pictured: Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle, Cheesecake with cherry topping (Low fat!) and pumpkin pie, natch.)

I am thankful for my family, both my little family at home (Abner & Lulu), my Mom, and all my aunts, cousins and in-laws. Also to my Dad and all his relatives on the east coast, who I have just started to get to know in the last couple of years. I'm also grateful for my friends, both local and Internet friends. Some of my writing friends I have met on the net, I have been lucky enough to hug in person once or twice (or more!) and I can say, without a doubt, that the best thing to ever come out of the invention of the Internet, was friendships that never would have been formed any other way.

Blessings to all my friends on this holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home