Monday, October 22, 2007

iPod Music Meme

Snagged from Barb Ferrer.

Please note: There are only 75 songs on my iPod, mostly stuff purchased from iTunes because I didn't own it or I only owned it on album or casette. I've only added a handful of songs from CDs I own. That's my next project. Then my little red iPod will be chock full.

Da Rulz:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.).
2. Put it on shuffle and press play.
3. For every question, type the song that's playing. When you go to a new question, go to the next song.
4. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.

Opening Credits: I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)- The Proclaimers

Waking Up: Ask - The Smiths

Falling in Love: LDN - Lily Allen (No. I didn't make that up!)

Fight Song: Let Me Go - Heaven 17

Breaking Up: Save it For Later - The English Beat

Prom: Lullaby - The Dixie Chicks

Life is Good: Pokarekare Ana (Come Back to Me) - Hayley Westenra

Mental Breakdown: I Got a Name - Jim Croce

Driving: Damn I Wish I was Your Lover - Sophie B. Hawkins

Flashback: Not Ready to Make Nice- Dixie Chicks

Getting Back Together: Don't Change - INXS (Finally, one that works!)

Wedding: Messy - Woodbelly (So sad)

Night Before the War: Smile - Lily Allen

Final Battle: Strength (Live version) - The Alarm

Moment of Triumph: The Passenger - Siouxsie & the Banshees

Death Scene: This is the Day - The The (the lyrics! ha!)

Funeral Song: Rescue Me (Too late! + Live version- ha!) - The Alarm

End credits: Wild Flower - The Cult

I'm going to have to do this again after I add more songs. This was not as cool as I hoped it would be. ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home