Saturday, September 29, 2007

No-go

Sorry the Blog's really been a no-go the last couple of months. I was good there for a while, but life intrudes. How rude.

Cooper had to go home. He was just too active for Lulu. No worries for him, though. The rescue had 5 other families who wanted him. He really was a good boy and we were sad to see him go, but he was a little more than we bargained for. (Still had those crazy puppy habits, jumping and play-biting.) The good thing about Cooper being with us for a short while is he made us realize that Lulu's gained too much weight. She couldn't keep up with him and even started limping after too much play. We've taken her to the vet, bought her reduced fat dog food and a couple of meds: MSM and glucosamine. If we can get a good 8 to 10 pounds off of her, she'll be back to her old self.

Writing ain't happening. Life intrudes once more. October promises to be a crazy month, but I'm going to try to make time for writing again. Back to my 1/2 hour a day that I always fall back on when life is crazy. Surely, I can do 1/2 hour a day.

Lifestyle changes are going pretty well. I'm able to say no to many fattening things at parties, which is something I can only do when I am in control. I've lost at least 15 pounds (weigh day is Sunday), clothes are fitting a little better, and I'm starting to feel a little better. All in good time.

I hope all is well with my friends in Blogger Land. Have a great weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chari-Dee said...

I've been rather remiss in my blogging lately too. I really need to get on that!

Congrats on Lulu making the top 100!!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Grendel said...

Congrats on the lifestyle changes too.

And yeah, blogging with any regularity is difficult at best. :)

6:59 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Thanks Guys! We'll all try together, ok?

Kim:)

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home