Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Prayer & White Light Request


Please send prayers and white light to my good friend Jill who has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. (That's Jill and her hubby Joe in the photo above.) The diagnosis is so new, the doctors have more tests to run before they'll recommend a course of treatment. Jill is a warm and wonderful woman who is active and strong and we know she's going to kick cancer's ass! We are all hoping and praying for a miracle and we'll accept nothing less!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Chari-Dee said...

I was so sad when I saw that post, but you're right, Jill is going to beat cancer down! GO JILL!!!!

5:04 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Yessirree! Jill's gonna beat it!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Grendel said...

I'll put in a good word with mine and personally hope she beats it.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Thank you Grendel! Jill's an amazing woman and if anyone can beat this, it's her.

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What????! Jill has breast cancer???? I tell you, ya don't check in at JCF for a while... I'm utterly gobsmacked!

Jill is a fantastic woman (she's the first Cherry I ever met), and I know she's going to beat this, but ... wow.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Yeah, Caryle. Go check JCF. We all know she'll beat it, and we'll stand behind her every step of the way. Wanna come to the Crusie Con?


Hugs,
Kim

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home