Sunday, August 12, 2007

Day 21 Check In



Here I am (with Bubba) on day 21 of my diet and I'm doing very well. I'm not having crazy cravings, I don't feel deprived and I've lost 10 pounds. Yeah! When I want something, I have it, I just add the calories and fat grams to my daily count and make my portion smaller if need be. My favorite treat is Dryers Orange Cream Sherbet (orange and vanilla swirl) for only 120 calories and 2 grams of fat. Most nights I have enough calories left over to indulge in a scoop or a scoop and a half on a cone--which helps me to eat it slower than I do with a spoon. Lulu gets excited when she sees the cone because I give her the bottom half of it. :)

All in all, the diet new lifestyle is a smashing success. WIll post my averages for all three weeks tonight after I eat or tomorrow.

PS. We took Bubba back to the rescue today. We were very sad. He was jazzed to see the rescue owner again. That made it easier, especially since she sort of gave us the cold shoulder. Oh well. She'll find him a good home where he can be the only dog, that's all that really matters. We miss him though. *sigh*

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Grendel said...

Too bad the new dog didn't work out; glad the new lifestlye is. :)

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go you with the lifestyle changes! :)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Thanks Guys! :)

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home