Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The day after


Yesterday was my birthday. Thanks to everyone who sent me good wishes! In spite of it being on a Monday (and no planning at all!) I had a very nice day. There were numerous thoughtful gifts (and cake!) at work, my pal J bought me lunch at a favorite little mom and pop outdoor restaurant in Old Towne we like, the hubby bought me flowers, sweets & took me to dinner and a movie. After my cousin's hectic wedding in Vegas/trip last week, this birthday was just my speed.

I hope you all have birthdays that are perfect for you this year. :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Grendel said...

Whoops! Was this mentioned elsewhere and I missed it? In any event, happy belated birthday. :)

7:27 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Hey grendel,

Thank you! I didn't announce it anywhere, but I think Live Journal lists bdays of people on your friends list. I have a LJ acct I don't really use--it's more for comments on other people's LJs Other people know because they've known me for a while.

And when is yours? SO I can send you good wishes when the time comes?

Kim:)

9:03 PM  
Blogger Grendel said...

June 9th. So I'm happinly done for another year. :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Oh!

Happy belated Gredel. I hope your day was wonderful!

Kim:)

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home