Thursday, July 12, 2007

RWA National 2007~ Dallas



It's that time again! This week is the RWA's Annual Conference. If you've ever attended one of these things, you know what a great time it is. What could be more fun than a 2,500 fiction writers, round-the-clock workshops, free books, great meals, rooming with your buddies, meeting your favorite authors, making new friends, and a moonlight madness bazaar? I can't think of much. Top it all off with the Saturday night Rita and Golden Heart Award Ceremony (think the Oscars for writers) and it's a seriously great week!

The hardest part is being one of the people left behind. I love reading my friends' blogs and looking at the photos they're posting and I thank them for doing it. I'd be climbing the walls if it wasn't for them.

I'm also giving a big shout out to Jude who is once again running Blogging National. If you are going through National withdrawals like me, check it out. It's got a nice list of links to many National attendees who are blogging.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

See, I should have been keeping up with YOUR blog, so I would have seen the Blogging Nationals thing before the day of the Awards!
Thanks for keeping up with me this week. I've LOVED your comments, support and encouragement. I can't wait til next Nats, in SanFran, where I can hopefully get to meet you in person!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Wow! Commenting on my blog while your at Nationals! I'm so impressed, Dee.

I've been enjoying your posts from Dallas. Thanks so much for posting them. Once you go to National, it's even worse being home than before you got to go the first time.

I'll be in SF next year. I'm already saving up. I hope I'll be able to see you there too.

Hugs,
Kim

1:26 PM  
Blogger Jude said...

Hey Kim!

Didn't the week fly by? It's hard to believe so much excitement and build-up shoots by in four days. And I wasn't even there this year. :)

I am really looking forward to next year in San Fran!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Jude said...

PS Dee (above) has been posting great stuff from National. She really reminds me of Katy.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Hey Jude,

I've been floowing Dee's blog (as I always try to) cuz she's a great Blogger--and a fabulous person.

I can't belive how fast the time went by. I realy would have went nuts without your Blog.

Hugs,
Kim

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home