Sunday, June 17, 2007

Recycled post meme

I've been tagged by Katy to recycle a post. Here's one from last Father's Day, June 18, 2006:

To see the original post with photos, go here:
---------------------

Handsome hubby, adorable niece

We just got our first digital camera a couple of days ago. Yes, my oh so handsome husband (see photo) and I are dragging each other kicking and screaming into the 21st century! What will we do next? Turn in our pay-as-you-go old school cell phones for the modern ones that take photos and have downloadable ringtones? The mind boggles...

Anyway, this is my husband and our niece (his sister's daughter) Elise Cassandra, the most beautiful child on the face of this earth. (Partial? Who me?) We had a lovely Father's Day at his parent's house. Elise is almost walking now. She's pulling herself up on every available surface. (In the photo, she's climbed up on a little foot rest.)

We are enjoying having a new niece to play with. His brother has 2 sons (age 14 and 18) and so having a new baby in the family (and a girl to boot) has been especially great for my sisters-in-law and me who have been outnumbered for far too long. Please note that Elise is wearing one of her numerous cherry outfits (courtesy of yours truly) a little chambray dress with red cherries (::ahem::) embriodered all over it. Hey, someone had to get her started on the whole cherry thing, right?

Current Mood: pleased with myself for figuring out the new digital camera

-----------------------------

Observations:

Back then I always ended my pots with "current mood". Not sure why.

Elise is nearly two now--walking and talking and with the silkiest thickest straightest black hair. And gorgeous. Of course. And as soon as my replacement USB camera cord comes (any day now) I'll post an updated picture.

Thank you for tagging me, Katy. I haven't had time to do a new post. Busiest weekend ever. Happy Father's Day to the dads out there.

If you read this, consider yourself tagged!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home