Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Crazy-busy

That's the state of my life right now, crazy-busy. How about you? I'm learning a new job at work, I'm trying to establish a new healthy routine at home--walking Lulu nightly and getting up early for the gym 5x per week--and I'm trying to write too. Michele and I haven't been checking in with each other. Bad girls. Our agreement was 15 minutes per day, every day and checking in every day. Oh well. We've both been working a lot. We'll get with it.

Tonight I'm baking a layer of a sheet cake for my Sister-in-law's grad party. I'll do layer #2 tomorrow and put it all together Fri night. That's my plan anyway. Wish me luck. I have my local chapter RWA meeting on Sat and the party is after that. I want to finish up the cake on Friday if possible.

What else? Lulu has been kind of bratty this week. A few weeks ago she ripped up the couch in the patio and that was when we decided she needed nightly walking. Last night we were both on the computer and ignoring her a bit--I'll admit it. We were going to work for a few minutes and then take her for a walk, but she didn't want to wait. So, she decided it would be fun to bite the corner of the wall. She put her big bully mouth around the corner and started biting. Thank God we heard her and told her no right away. Then we went for a walk! Bulldogs are so funny, so different than Akitas. They like to bite on everything. Aside from that she's an absolute love--everyone's favorite dog at the dog park. Such a sweet girl, so well mannered and friendly.

Just now my sweet girl grunted at us, stood up on her back legs and boxed her paws at us. She wants to go for her walk. Better go.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home