Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Teaching day 3/ Michele's Manuscript

Making wonderful progress today! I'd planned to build on what I taught T yesterday and it worked out perfectly. She's starting to see how all the little (seemingly random) pieces of the job fit together. Today I taught her a new skill that built on what I'd showed her in a very brief overview Monday and in slightly more detail yesterday. Everything totally clicked for her with this particular new skill. She even commented that she enjoyed doing it! I was proud of her (and I told her so) and even better, she was proud of herself. Yay! Here's hoping I'm as good a student when I start learning my new position as T is!

In other news, Michele e-mailed me her newly re-written manuscript last night and I've read the first 30 pages already. The story is wonderful and I was sucked in from the first page. My critique partner rocks! Go Michele!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home