Thursday, March 22, 2007

Elizabeth Edwards


In less than two hours, John Edwards is going to make an announcement about his wife Elizabeth's health. I believe in the power of prayer, white light, positive thoughts and karma. I am very sad to think--and I hope I'm wrong--that her cancer may have returned. She is an incredible person and the world needs more people like her. I hope the news is good news, or not-so-bad news. I hope John's announcement is just to keep the media from blowing things out of proportion. Mostly, I hope it's fantabulous news. No sign of cancer. All systems go!

I hope John's not dropping out of the race. I've liked him since he was running for president last time. I know Elizabeth wouldn't ask him to unless the news was very bad. I love that he makes helping the poor his biggest issue and I love his stand on everything else. Like his wife, I think he's a great thing in this world and he gives me hope.

Their family has been through so much. I hope and pray that they are not about to go though some more hard times in the near future.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home