Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Black Donnellys

I just watched the re-run of The Black Donnellys pilot tonight. (I'd seen part of it on Monday.) I must say, I think I love his show already. I surfed around for info and found out it has the same writers as Crash and Million Dollar Baby--two movies I thoroughly enjoyed. Monday nights just got interesting. Go NBC!

The music from the show was really great too. Here's a list I found from a BD Bulletin Board--yes, they already have one!
Carlos Santana feat. Rob Thomas - Smooth
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl (A personal fave--I love this CD)
Andain - Beautiful Things
Imogen Heap - The Moment I Said It
The Arcade Fire - Rebellion
The Mad Maggies- Sleepy Maggie (Fight in the beginning)
Arianna -Disc Aria 2
Mudmen- Lost (trailer song)
Snow Patrol - Open your eyes

And here's a link to one of their sites, The Firecracker Lounge
So, has anyone seen it? What do you think?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got this one backwards. The band is The Mad Maggies and the song is "Sleepy Maggie."

1:41 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Thank you Anonymous. I copied it directly from the BD Forum just as it was. I have not heard of the band, though the band name and title did sound backwards to me when I posted it. However, it was bedtime and I figured I'd do my research the next day. :)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home