Friday, March 02, 2007

Ann Coulter = Bigotry, Hatred & Lies

I am completely and thoroughly disgusted by this! I never thought I could have any less respect for Ann Coulter than I already do, but tonight she proved me wrong. She said this at the American Conservative Union's Political Action Conference. Will someone please tell me what is conservative about what she said? She always touts the fact that she's a Christian and that Democrats are "Godless." In what way, shape or form is attacking someone with an awful, bigotted word (that's a lie on top of it all) a way of showing her Christian moral values?

Ann, if I was a Republican, I'd be very angry with you tonight, but I'm a Democrat, so I'm not really all that surprised. After all, you're the same person who attacked the 9/11 widows. Here's a little tip for you Ann, try asking yourself what Jesus would do. He certainly wouldn't have said what you did tonight.

Update: The link didn't work, so I found another one. It should work now. Also, here is a great article courtesy of Melodye.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Katy Cooper said...

The link won't open for me...

7:14 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Thank you Katy. It worked when I posted it last night. I found another youtube video and linked to that one.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Grendel said...

Sadly, conservatism today has become equated with only moral conservatism. I'm far more of a democrat thany anything, but rational people can at least debate over fiscal conservatism and the role of government. How that ended up meaning, no government intrusion on the rich and plenty of intrusion into private life is beyond me.

Sigh. Maybe if I was elected king. . .
:)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

It's so true! I've tried to talk to people who think they are Republicans because they are morally conservative--but they don't seem to get the financially conservative part. Most of them are people who are taking advantage of many government programs the Republicans are always cutting. I just don't understand why they don't get it. It's not really that hard. SOmeone's snowed them good.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home