Thursday, May 24, 2007

AWOL

Sorry for being AWOL. Sometimes life just gets away from me. I've been working on establishing those healthy habits I discussed at the beginning of the year. Better late than never, right? The first 2 weeks of May I went to the gym twice a week. I went 4 times last week and (including tomorrow) I'll have gone 4 times this week. My goal is to get up to 5 times per week. Next week the gym is closed Monday for the holiday, so I'll do four times next week and to five the following.

It's difficult establish two daily habits at the same time, so my writing is sliding. I have been reading research books daily (or nearly every day) though, so I am still connected to the new project. Could be worse.

This weekend I want to write a scene or two and try to figure out my characters a bit. Maybe I'll even cut out some stuff for a collage and buy some supplies. We'll see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home