Thursday, August 30, 2007

Quick Updates

Rutherford~ It's 2 weeks to the day that we last saw him. I just can't help believing that someone in the neighborhood would have seen him get hit if that's what happened. He never went more than just a few houses down on one side and everyone knows him. I haven't lost hope. He's a very sweet and friendly cat. Perhaps someone is keeping him inside.

Lifestyle changes~ Going very well. Today is day... 38--I think--and I don't feel the least bit deprived. In fact, I really feel like I'm going to meet my goal, especially since I've given myself a whole year to do it. Much less pressure that way.

Writing~ Going well too. My new writing helper is my iPod. I wear it every day on my lunch break while I write (with my back to the door) to block out the noise of my coworkers and to let them know I am not available while I'm on my lunch break. I've written a few interesting scenes of the new witch WIP and I'm getting to know the characters a little at a time.

That's all for tonight. It's been a stressful work week. Tomorrow will be stressful and hectic as well, but at least there's a long weekend coming up. I took off Tuesday too, as did my hubby. As a special early anniversary gift to ourselves, we are having our teeth whitened. I can't wait!

Stay cool Blogger Pals!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grendel said...

Sorry to hear Rutherford isn't back yet. :( But you never know.

Glad to hear the writing is going well. I've managed some new stuff, but finding time remains an ever present challenge.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home