Saturday, December 15, 2007

temptation pt II

Thursday: Later in the day someone put a macadamia nut and fudge pie in the break room. You can bet I was jazzed I didn't eat a donut when I cut myself a bite-sized piece. Oh, was it ever delicious!

Friday: We had our company holiday party and I figured my diet was shot. Surprisingly, the buffet was small (but nice) and not as dangerous as buffets can be. I filled half my plate with salad and had about 1/3 of a cup of pasta and ate a couple of ounces of chicken breast. The dessert table had mini (1" size) items. I had just 2, German choc cake and a fruit tart. Diet accomplished!

I also won a prize, which should be titled "temptation pt III", a $50 gift card to the Cheesecake Factory and a $25 gift card to the movies. It's partially my fault I won this particular prize. There were 30 prizes and we received 3 tickets to put in a little box next to the prizes we wanted. Being Healthy Lifestyle Girl, I could have put all three of them into the women's bike box, but I didn't. :)

Life is full of temptation at this time of year. The closer we get to Christmas, the greater the temptation. So far, so good. I lost 1/2 pound last week and am fitting into stuff I haven't been able to wear in a couple of years, like the red pantsuit I wore to the party yesterday. I liked the way I looked in it, so I'm not going to let myself go too crazy this season.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home