Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wrapping and Baking


Thanks to the stores being open till midnight yesterday, I finished my shopping and was able to spend the whole day wrapping and baking. I found the cutest glass cookie jars last night which I've filled with cookies for my special neighbors. (Yup! The baking is done!) Aren't they adorable?

I have my family's presents (which we are exchanging tomorrow) all wrapped, plus a few for my husband's family (which we'll be exchanging Christmas night) so I'm in pretty good shape. Now I'm off to deal with the laundry and wash my hair. It's always exciting around here, let me tell ya.

I hope all of you are doing as well as I am. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chari-Dee said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Glad things are falling in line for ya. I have a house FULL of kids, and I mean full, since three of those kids are teenaged boys. My house is small, but I sure don't mind, since I don't get to see my TX boys very often.

I still have a few to wrap, a few to buy, but mostly we're done. We open gifts tonight, that way Santa has room under the tree for his things.

Merry Christmas to you wonderful family. May it be a blessed one!

Lots of Love
Char

8:44 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

To you too, Char! I hope you all had a fabulous holiday!

Hugs,
Kim

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home