Thursday, July 20, 2006

Enough with the heat already...and stuff

Here in Southern Cali we have been having a heatwave that's been going on far too long. It makes me cranky and sleepy and it's very hard to make myself get up at 5 AM to go to the (muggy) gym when I wake up in a muggy room. It should not be hot at 5 AM. There aughta be a law.

*~*~*

I finished Step 2 of the Snowflake Plotting method last night and made a list of all the characters I need to use in Step 3. The list is huge. I think it's time to think about just how important all these characters are anyway. If I did a profile of everyone on the list it would take me forever to move on to step 4. There are 8 steps. I need to get this thing done so I can get back to re-writing the WIP. Again.

*~*~*

And finally, I just thought I'd say that I am really bummed that I am not going to RWA National in Atlanta next week. Seriously, majorly bummed. I'm so going to miss seeing all my friends and I've always wanted to see that part of the country. Have the best time C, C, H, K & P. You have a faboo time too Brooke girl. And everyone take lots of pictures so you can share them later.

*~*~*

Oh! And one last thing... I'm sending out major hugs to Michele. Tuesday 7/18/06 was her 6th and final chemo treatment! Yeah! She's got one last week of fuzzy-head to go through and then she should be feeling A-ok. ((((((((((((((((Michele))))))))))))) Hugs girl. Tell Barb to take good care of you.

Current Mood: hot & cranky and missing Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home