Thursday, January 04, 2007

Join the fun!

Adiós to My Old Life by Caridad Ferrer is our Cherry Forums Book Club pick for January. Please join us in the Cherry Forums to chat with Caridad (AKA Barb, AKA Tropical Cherry) about Adiós, a possible sequel (squee!) and writing in general. Adiós is a YA book, but Barb also writes adult fiction as Barbara Ferrer.

If you're not a member of the Forums, that's ok. you can still look at all the boards--except the Writing Boards--which is fabulous! So why don't you join us? If you'd like to join, it's painless, free and only takes a few seconds.

Consider this your invitation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chari-Dee said...

I am having a blast with the Adios discussion. I just love the way the Cherries think. Plus, it's a really terrific book!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Me too. I'm so jazzed to be the mod this month. I never even thought about reading YA books or kids' books until I met Robin and Barb. I love them Cherry authors are so talented. :)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home