Friday, December 01, 2006

NaNo Woo-Hoo!

Congratuations to all my buddies who won NaNoWriMo! A great big huge Extra Congrats to Heidi, who did a Double NaNo-100,000 words in one month. An ENTIRE novel! And they said it couldn't be done!

*Heidi* -NaNoWriMo Queen

*Brooke
*Cory
*Dee
*Penny
*Robin
*Sue (Do you have a Blog, Sue?)

Since last month was one of the busiest months of my entire life, I'll consider my 7,000+ words an accomplishment. It would have been much easier not to take the time to write with all the madness that was November 2006.

If you won NaNo, leave your name in the comments and I'll add you to my list.

Current Mood: Inspired

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, I think your 7k are phenomenal given what you have had going on. It's 7k more than you had on October 31, and you get to keep them!

I do not kow that I am the NaNoWriMo Queen, but it is absolutely lovely of you to say! I know I was only able to do it because I had support from friends like you.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

tee! Thank you, my dear. And given all the dog drama you've dealt with, I think 7000 words is plenty inspirational. Go you!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Chari-Dee said...

They are absolutely right, doll! 7,000 is amazing! You had such a full month in November and your life is so much fuller because of it. The 7k is all bonus.

I think you are amazing!! WTG!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Heidi- Yes. You ARE the Nano Queen. Hey! Let's make ABBA's "Dancing Queen" your theme song and we'll just change the words a little. :)

Brooke- That's 7,625 words thankyouverymuch! :) Hee. Like I said, I'll take 'em. Go you, though. Seriously!

Charity- Aww, shucks. Thank you. November really was full. For you too, huh?

I have the best friends!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee. Kim, I'll stop arguing with you, because clearly I won't win! And you know what's funny? Dan just gave me a Texas Lightning song that's a cover of "Dancing Queen." He says it reminded him of my story. :)

6:24 AM  
Blogger dee said...

You are really amazing. And so are your 7,000+ words.
Thanks for the Congrats. I'm echoing Heidi here, but totally serious, when I say that I would never have finished without such an awesome cheering section! You guys are really the best!!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home