Friday, October 03, 2008

Please Watch

I've been away for a while and I apologize. Truth be told, everything that's been happening with our economy was something many of us have seen coming for a long time. The Republicans (including McCain) deregulated us into this disaster. It's terribly depressing and makes many of us feel hopeless. That's where I've been, lost in a gloomy, hopeless place, but I'm clawing my way out.

Anyway, if you're even considering voting for McCain, please watch this vido clip. It's very short. And thank you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((Kim)))

11:39 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Hey, Vaishali! How are you, hon? And how's the wee little one? Got a name picked out yet?

Hugs,
Kim

8:12 PM  
Anonymous ivf centre in delhi said...

Great Post….. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home