Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Things VII

I've been away a while. Sorry. Turning 40 requires much reflection. At least it did for me. Of course, I update Today's Beautiful Thing every day, but I don't really know if a couple of sentences counts as actual "blogging." At least it helps me to remember that life really is beautiful, in small ways every single day. Actually, Today's News is BIG. It's part of where I've been. Check it out.

And now on to something easy--Thursday Things! And Away we go:

1) I hate celery. Even one itty bitty piece of it in my salad and the whole bowl tastes like it. Ruined! Which is especially awful for me because I love a crisp green salad.

2) I watch CNN like a fiend and I listen to political talk radio too. (I know, I know. What a geek!)

3) I still remember a few moves from a tap dance class I took when I was like 8. I quit because the teacher wanted each of us to dance by ourselves in front of the class. I don't think so! But I can shuffle-hop-toe all night with my niece, who is taking tap dance & ballet class right now. :)

4) I dug out my old manuscript, read all the rewrites and notes (warts and all) I'm in love with it all over again. This is my decade to finish it and get it published. My 40's are going to be great. Who knew? ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger ChariDee said...

Yes your 40's will be great, because YOU ARE GREAT! I'm glad to see you start writing again. Hugs!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Thanks Char!

Hugs back at you!

Kim:)

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home