Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday Things IV

1) Red is my favorite color, (no surprise, right?) but my favorite color to wear is black.

2) I know nothing of fancy name brands, designers or high-end department stores. I'd much rather shop in a funky little boutique and spend my money on one-of-a-kind items or antiques that call to me.

3) I actually prefer the taste of diet soda to the regular variety, as well as Equal in my iced tea. Equal trumps Sweet & Low and Spenda hands down. (That being said, you may find #4 surprising.)

4) I have a huge sweet tooth and cake is my favorite thing. Gimme a huge slab of white, chocolate, carrot or any other kind of cake and I am a happy camper, but please don't put whipped cream frosting on it. I want sugary buttercream, fudge, cream cheese or any other kind of icing instead. Whipped cream icing makes my stomach sick.

5) If I had a week off, all to myself, I'd probably never leave the house--and that would suit me just fine. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home