Thursday, June 05, 2008

Thursday Things I

Thursday Thirteens were just too much for me, so I stole the Thursday Things idea from Jennifer. From what I've been able to gather from her blog, Thursday Things is a short list of things you may not know about me. I invite you all to play along. Sounds harmless, right?

1) I have never been to Hawaii. And I have no desire to. (No offense if you live there, but I get enough palm trees here and I haven't visited CA beaches in years.)

2) In my adult life I have only moved two times.

3) I can't take naps longer than 15 minutes or I wake up groggy, sick to my stomach, and pretty much no good to anyone for the rest of the day.

4) I have known since I was 4 years old that I'd never have children.

5) I had a mohawk in high school.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Chari-Dee said...

You had a MOHAWK in high school? OMG, I want pics!!! I had a rat tail, LOL With the mullet top. Man was I stylin'

10:11 PM  
Blogger Stepher said...

I'm in the midst of making my 100 Things list so this is a great blog for me.

No desire for Hawaii? We visited four islands during a two-week period last August and it was spectacular. It was prettier than I expected and once we've been to all of the other bazillion places we want to see, we want to return to Maui.

I don't do naps either.

Don't worry, I've moved more than my fair share of times - I've got your back in that department!

10:30 PM  
Blogger meesh said...

I love the Thursday Things idea. I can never come with 10 + items either.

I've known since I was 12 that I wasn't going to be able to have kids. Then I went and fell in love with someone with two of 'em. And I don't really like being called a step-mom, but auxillary parent sounds silly. Maybe I could be a "step-meesh".

P.S. Ninja says broof! and that she will gladly help you dig another garden should you feel the need. She's also available for random holes in your yard as well. ;)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Char, Stepher, Meesh,

I can't believe I didn't reply to you. Sorry.

Char,
If I can get those mohawk pics scanned, I will post them. I want a pic of the mullet. LOL!

Stepher,
Probably growing up in CA very close to the beach has had the Anti-Hawaii affect on me. SO much is new here on the west coast. It's probably why I like historic places for vacations instead. :)

Meesh,
I want to see you doing Thursday things too. :) And Lulu and Ace say "Woof" to Ninja. They love to play with other dogs at the dog park.

Off to contemplate Thursday Things for today,
Kim

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home