Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Meme

This is the laziest way to get back into posting, but oh well. I found this meme on Barb Ferrer's Blog and I decided to consider myself tagged. Do the same if you wish.

You’re feeling: Tired

To your left: Stack of RWR & Bark mags, a photo of my protagonist, assorted gifts I'm wondering where to return or re-gift, post its, sun glasses, conference notes, notes on the WIP...

On your mind: I really need to get back to writing. I'm really sad that I'm not writing daily. I need to pay the bills tonight. I'm in the mood for ice cream and I wish we had a flavor other than my husband's favorite rocky road, which I think is boring.

Last meal included: Spaghetti with meat sauce (made with ground turkey), a crisp green salad with Wishbone Salad Spritzers and a piece of "garlic bread" (toast with a couple of sprays of I can't Believe It's Not Butter, garlic powder and Italian herbs) Yeah, I'm on a diet. It was quite good.

You sometimes find it hard to: Clean the house. I have no interest in it. And when it's gets too dirty, I don't know where to start and it stresses me out.

The weather: Dark, about 65 degrees.

Something you have a collection of: Cherry items, writing books, Native American Wedding Vases...

A smell that cheers you up: Choc Chip cookies baking, cinnamon, bread baking... baking smells in general...

A smell that can ruin your mood: Something burning, the smell of old grease, greasy food cooking in the morning nauseates me.

How long since you last shaved: 24 hours ago

The current state of your hair: it's down, the top held back by sunglasses

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): All in one Printer/Fax/Scanner/Copier

Your skill with chopsticks: Non-existent

Which sections you head for first in a bookstore: Romance, Fantasy, New Releases, Bargain Books

Something you’re craving: Chocolate cake with cream cheese icing, nachos

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I wish the super delegates would nominate Gore/Edwards. I think everyone is sick of Obama and Clinton.

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: None.

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: My home. It's my refuge.

You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: Teacher- High school or Junior College.

Something that freaks you out a little: the thought of dying without finishing my novels.

Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Easter candy that's still lingering around the office.

You have never: learned to drive a stick shift.

You never want to: stop being true to myself.

Tag! You're it if you want to be...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chari-Dee said...

I stole your meme, babe. Hope ya don't mind. Long time no "talk". I miss ya like crazy. I seriously hope things are fine-n-dandy in your crazy world!

Love Ya Tons,
Char

5:35 PM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Char,

Same to you sweets. I popped over to lip service and left ya a note yesterday.

hugs,
Kim

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home