Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year Day!


Happy Leap Year Day, everyone! I have no idea why the thought of Leap Year Day tickles me so, but it seriously does. I think it would be way cool to have a Leap Year Day birthday. Anyone out there celebrating one?

I was born on a leap year, the hubby and I met on a leap year, and we were married on a leap year! I remember because we had our engagement party on Friday, October 4, 1991. Our wedding was on Sunday, October 4, 1992. This year is our 16th anniversary. 16 is a significant number for us since we dated 8 years before we were married. This year we'll officially be married twice as long as we dated, and just as many years as I lived my life before I met my hubby.

So, leap years are cool. Leap years are lucky. Happy Leap Year Day and Happy Leap Year to you all.

(Cute pic courtesy of this site.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger V/P/A/A said...

I am glad to see you were so excited. P and I thought that it should be a holiday - instead we had an extra day of work :) your perspective is much better.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home