Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Scarce

Sorry still so scarce (Say that five times fast!) but I still have the blahs. Weekend was busy. Hubby had oral surgery and Ace hurt his paw. So, I basically played nurse and got no writing done. Sigh.

The good news is that I haven't gained any weight back since I started dieting in July. I've had a few weeks where I lost a half a pound or nothing, but haven't gained. It's slowed down considerably, but I've still lost 32 pounds. Unless I start being more vigilant about every calorie I eat and start exercising every day again, I won't make my goal of 23 more pounds (exactly a pound a week at this point) by my birthday in July, but I'm cool with it. I'll aim for 15 by then, and 23 by the end of the year and I'll be very happy with that. I could have gained 32 pounds since July very, very easily. So, I'll take a 32 pound loss. Oh, yeah!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home