Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

It's Valentines Day and I wish all of you beautiful day. We don't have any plans this year, and I'm fine with that. I bought my honey a card and some candy and he'll bring me home something after work and we'll figure out what to do about dinner. We probably won't fight the Valentines Day restaurant crowd this year, but I'm sure we'll pick up something. We're having dinner with some good friends on Saturday. They moved far, far away and are back in town, so we're happy about that. I made goodie bags for everyone in my department at work and bought mom a little gift. We always exchange them. :)

NOW sent me this quiz today and I was surprised that I only got 5 out of 10 questions right. You should take the quiz too.
Take the Body Image Quiz

Happy Valentines Day once again. How are you celebrating?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home