Saturday, June 14, 2008

Good Things on June 14th


Congratulations go out to four very special women, for two very different reasons.

Congratulations Jenny & Mollie on the birth of your first granddaughter and daughter, the precious little pixie, Calliope. Callie will, no doubt, grow to be a wonderful woman with your influence, love, and guidence. May every day forward be as joyous as today.

Congratulations to Sheri & Kristin on day of Kristin's graduation from college. Sheri, you raised a wonderful, caring, smart woman who chose a noble profession, nursing. She will, no doubt, touch many lives in the future with her loving care. I'm told she already has. I watched Kristin receive her BS online today and I cheered from my desk chair.

I hope all of you had a lovely day today!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ChariDee said...

Isn't that baby just absolutely beautiful? Just makes ya want to cuddle her all the time. I bet she doesn't learn to walk for a long time, because no one will want to put her cute self down,LOL!

And congrats to the grad! That is really excited news!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Callie is a very cute baby. I always like the ones who like to snuggle and cuddle. The fussy ones I hand back. ;) If she has 1/10th of Grandma & Mom's talent--look out world!

Thanks on the congrats for Kristin. She's getting married next month as well. 2008 is a year full of exciting changes for her. We are all very proud of her.

Hugs,
Kim

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home