Tuesday, July 15, 2008

If you miss the faux pearls, you get the ducks

I'm just sitting here letting my mind wander, reminiscing about the last decade of my life. I've been thinking a lot about my thirties in the last few months, but especially tonight--the eve of my fortieth birthday. (Damn, that's hard to type.) I found myself googling thirty, thirty-nine, the thirties, and thirty-something. I found a bunch of clips from the old TV series, Thirty-Something on You Tube and chose one at random. Funny how it wasn't a random choice at all. I'll always try to remember to appreciate the two minute increments of my life, and try not to fret over missing out on the pearls. I hope all of you will do the same. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kim! :)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Thanks Caryle! >:o)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Chari-Dee said...

Oh that clip was AWESOME! I LOVE it. I've got to save it to the computer to watch whenever I have one of my pity parties. THANK YOU!!! I sent you a Birthday Comment on MySpace. Did ya get your cake?

Hope you had a great day!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

Hey Char,

I loved the cake! I really want to learn to work with fondant so I can make something fun like that! The cake supply/babkery where I buy all my supplies has a fondant class and I'm thinking of taking it. Why not?

It's a great clip, isn't it? And it's so true. Funny how you find things just when you need the. Glad you liked it too. :)

Kim

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home