Monday, August 14, 2006

Bellini


Not to be outdone, this is Bellini. My husband thinks he would be good with Lulu because they are both English Bulldog mixes (Tyson is all American Bulldog) and because they are a similar size, etc. This is my way of thinking too and I'd be very happy with him--he's adorable--but I'm sort of stuck on Tyson right now.

The test will be how well the dogs like eachother. We'll see...

Current mood: stressed--must go clean house because in laws will be dropping off dogs tonight. House is a MESS. yikes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chari-Dee said...

My vote is for Bellini (yeah, I know, I don't get a vote) he just has UNDERDOG written all over that adorable face.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Cherry Red said...

He does! :) I can't wait to meet him and all the doggie pals at the adoption tomorrow.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home